Today, attendees from a wide range of industries and inspiring thought leaders are attending the highly anticipated and regarded
10th Annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Forum – keep up to date via our live Twitter feed.
This leading conference has been designed to help attendees:
- Understand the value and contribution of graduates to organisations, bottomlines, innovation and talent pipelines
- Hear about the latest studies on the needs and wants of graduates to be able to develop an attractive, engaging and robust graduate recruitment programmes
- Develop strong, authentic and appealing graduate employer brands to improve attraction, alignment and retention
- Discover innovative approaches to developing graduates
- Heard from best practice organisations on their successful graduate programmes, their challenges, strategies and outcomes.
Chaired by Jane Campbell from the University of Leeds, today will see talks from Barclays, Trendence UK, Milkround, Deloitte, Saville Assessment, cut-e, Capp, Allen & Overy LLP, Atomic Weapons Establishment, the Civil Service and Dell.
To find out more about all of our conferences throughout the year, including thought leadership on many keys topics facing HR professionals in 2017, click here.