After a huge year for Apprenticeships, this highly popular annual conference explored the impact of the Apprenticeship Levy, outstanding case studies from leading organisations as well as invaluable best practice, research and data to help delegates substantially grow their organisation through apprentices.
Chaired by Neil Weller, the London Chair for the Apprenticeships Ambassador Network, the conference featured speakers from BPP Professional Education, Telefonica 02 UK Ltd, cut-e, London Southbank University, Troup Bywaters + Anders, J.P. Morgan, Trendence, TARGETrecruit, TUI Group, NG Bailey, RBS, Fashion Enter and Channel 4.
As well as key and exclusive research and data into the career decisions of students, the impact of the Levy and how organisations can make the most of it, topics for talks included:
- Using apprenticeships to address long term skills gaps
- Selection of candidates without boundaries
- How cognitive abilities can be assessed during early stage talent assessments
- What organisations need to know about higher level and degree apprenticeships
- How to target students effectively, and how to get ‘influencer’ buy in
- How RBS developed, managed and expanded a new apprenticeship programme across the UK
- How Channel4 use apprenticeship programmes to attract the best possible talent
- and more!
There were also plenty of the opportunities for delegates to ask questions to our expert speakers and explore the key challenges they have experienced in 2017.
This event was sponsored by cut-e, BPP Professional Apprenticeships, TARGETrecruit, Milkround and the London South Bank University.
Couldn’t make the day?
If you were unable to attend the day, you can buy and download all of the presentations here.