The 9<sup>th</sup> annual event is nearly underway; the agenda is set; the speakers are ready; and if you book before Friday the 18<sup>th</sup> of September, you can bag yourself a 20% discount.
The 9th annual event is nearly underway, the agenda is set, the speakers are ready; and if you book before Friday the 18th of September, you can bag yourself a 20% discount.
The conference will be chaired by Mike Malaure, Director at CMI, and those speaking include senior HR Managers, L&D practitioners and talent experts from organisations such as BBC, Byron Hamburgers, Greene King, Santander and Visa Europe.
At this event you can expect to learn:
- Gain greater understanding of your talent and trends within your business
- Use analytics to spot talent trends and skills gaps
- Retain talented people and use development as a key to engagement
- Build robust workforce plans and pipelines across all levels so you are not left with a skills shortage
- Prepare for 5 generations in the workplace and understand implications for leadership
- Gain buy-in for your talent strategy and demonstrate the value of investment
- Identify and employ top talent globally
- Learning and developing in today’s environment and for the future
- Global talent mobility
This conference is perfect for HR directors, heads of talent, learning and development professionals and recruitment managers.
“We have a brilliant and varied line-up at this year’s Talent Management and Leadership Development Summit – it’s sure to be our best yet!”
Hayley Griffin, Head of Conference Production Symposium Events
To find out more information about this event, including the full programme, speaker biographies and much more click here.
To book, click here or call 020 7231 5100.