We are excited to announce some of the speakers for this highly anticipated conference that will explore the latest innovations and thought leadership in the apprentices and school leavers market.
This conference has been tailor made to help you discover how to stand out in a market that’s more competitive than ever – including talks on topics including:
- The impact, challenges and solutions surrounding the apprenticeship levy
- Bridging the gap between talent and business
- P. Morgan’s ground breaking apprenticeship scheme to introduce talent to financial careers
- How to target students most effectively when they are making career decisions
- How apprentices can be instrumental in improving customer service experiences
- Apprenticeships as part of a commitment to learning, education and development in businesses
- How to attract the best possible talent using apprentice schemes
- and more!
This conference will be chaired by Neil Wheeler, LAAN London Chair from the Apprentices Ambassador Network and features talks from Emma O’Dell (BPP Prof Education), Michelle Adams (Telefonica 02 UK Ltd), Jodie Rudd (J.P. Morgan), Nicholas Rastall (J.P. Morgan), David Palmer (Trendence), Holly Weaver (TARGETrecruit), Howard Grosvenor (cut-e), Andy Smyth (TUI Group), Franky Clayton (NG Bailey), and Laura Boswell (Channel 4) – with more to be announced soon!
This conference promises to be the must attend event for HR professionals who want to improve how they and their businesses recruit school leavers into and then develop them through apprenticeship schemes. Places are very limited, so find out more or secure your ticket here.