Find out more about Sarah Kaiser, Employee Experience, Diversity and Inclusion Lead at Fujitsu EMEIA
Sarah Kaiser is the Employee Experience, Diversity & Inclusion Lead for Fujitsu EMEIA. She has driven Fujitsu’s activity to become recognised as an exemplar on gender pay gap reporting, a Times Top 50 Employer for Women, a Disability Confident Leader, a Stonewall Top 100 Employer, a BITC Top Employer for Race and a Top 50 Social Mobility Employer. She is passionate about finding creative solutions to unusual diversity challenges, developing cultures where everyone can achieve their full potential, and the representation of diversity in contemporary culture.
Previously Sarah was the Head of Equality at Brent Council, where she led the organisation to achieve the Excellence level of the Equality Framework for Local Government. Beforehand, as the first Diversity Manager for Tate, Sarah increased the diversity of Tate’s audiences, workforce and programme. Prior to that, Sarah was the Director of RenéCassin, an international human rights NGO.
Sarah will be presenting a talk on closing the gender pay gap, including points on:
- Why addressing the pay gap is a business-critical issue
- Understanding the drivers of your gender pay gap
- Engaging senior leaders and employees in understanding and addressing the pay gap
- Managing external comms to build reputation in the market
- Building a whole-business action plan to drive change
- Preparing for ethnicity pay gap reporting