|Type:||Presentation recorded at conference|
|Format:||Clickable slide presentations, plus streamed audio file only|
|Duration:||FREE SAMPLE SESSION|
Where to find the presentations
Once you have paid, login and then return to this page. A tab will appear above with ‘links to the presentations’.
There are many changes, from new technology to changing demographics, affecting organisations. This, combined with the global skills shortage during a time of growth, are creating profound challenges in talent management.
HR leaders need to change their strategies in order to stay ahead of these challenges. To develop & retain talent as well as building trust and loyalty across their workforce.
This conference examined how employers could think differently about talent management and leadership development. You will learn from HR professionals who are at the top of their game when it comes to managing their people!
Nine key things you will learn from this event:
- Gain greater understanding of your talent and trends within your business
- Use analytics to spot talent trends and skills gaps
- Retain talented people and use development as a key to engagement
- Build robust workforce plans and pipelines across all levels so you are not left with a skills shortage
- Prepare for 5 generations in the workplace and understand implications for leadership
- Gain buy-in for your talent strategy and demonstrate the value of investment
- Identify and employ top talent globally
- Learning and developing in today’s environment and for the future
- Global talent mobility
Session 10 covered:
Taking a different approach to identifying and developing potential
Claire Molin, Senior Manager OD, Visa Europe
|Claire Molin, Senior Manager Organisation Development & Design, Visa Europe
Claire joined Visa Europe in 2011 and is a senior manager in Visa Europe’s organisational development and design team.
Claire has responsibility for talent and leadership development, Visa Europe’s coaching and mentoring strategy as well as employee engagement across the organisation. Claire has previously worked in organisational development, talent and learning roles for companies including Morgan Stanley, Lloyds Banking Group, Tata Global Beverages and The Walt Disney Company.
If you enjoyed this sample presentation, you can listen to the whole conference here.