The EBIS Health & Safety Manual range is designed to support health and safety policies within your organisation. They are clearly written, easy to understand and are extensively used for:
- Staff training â as part of in-house training or self-learning
- Induction Packs â an introduction to key safety topics
- Induction courses â to help reinforce knowledge, learning and good practice
- Accident prevention â to help reduce or prevent accidents and incidents
- Tool-box talks â to help in refresher training and to encourage good practice
Info on the range…
EBIS Safety Manual Range
What do we do?
We produce a range of easy to read and understandable health and safety manuals that are designed to support the health and safety policies within your organisation. They are an inexpensive way of helping your organisation to;
- Guide staff to keep to health and safety laws
- Preventing accidents and incidents in the workplace
- Encouraging staff to work safely and maintain a healthy working environment
How do they work?
They are clearly written, easy to understand and conform to UK health and safety legislation. They are designed to be used for;
- Staff training as part of in-house training or self-learning
- Induction and new starter to help reinforce knowledge, learning and good practice
- Accident prevention to help counter or prevent accidents and incidents
- Tool-box talks to help in refresher training and to encourage good practice
What subjects are currently covered?
- Health & Safety Law
- Fire Safety at Work
- Manual Handling
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
- Office Health & Safety
- First Aid
- Working with Display Screen Equipment
- COSHH Regulations
- Avoiding Back Problems
- Work at Height Safety
- Asbestos at Work
- Intro to Health & Safety at Work for Everyone
- Intro to Health & Safety at Work for Young People
- Assisting a Wheelchair User
- Noise at Work
- Needlestick and Other Sharps Injuries
- HAVS – Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
If you have a requirement that is not listed please let us know as we are continually developing new subjects.
What do they look like?
Each manual has 16 or 24 pages, A5 size, in colour, clearly written and designed for ease of reading. The final page usually consists of a mini review to test understanding of the topic.
Can they be personalised?
Yes. We can add your organisations logo to the front cover and additional information on the back cover to be consistent with your corporate branding, subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us here is you have any questions.