Workplace Wellbeing & Stress Summit 2012 was designed to offer HR, OH and health and wellbeing professionals the chance to uncover the strategic and practical elements of implementing wellness programmes, as well as giving them the tools they needed to boost wellbeing and create a healthy culture in their own organisation.
The conference examined mental wellbeing as a whole, plus ways to build resilience, tackle stressful situations pro-actively and reduce the stigma associated with mental health problems. In addition, the event covered the business case behind implementing wellbeing programmes, how to get buy-in from senior management and how wellbeing strategies could prevent absenteeism.
- Linking wellbeing with the business and finding metrics that make more sense
- Making high level assessment to provide management with business case to take strategies further
- Taking a strategic approach to building a resilient workforce
- Practical employee wellbeing initiatives that work
- Overcoming the stigma associated with mental health issues
- Holistic approaches to wellbeing
- Day to day stress management controls
- Mental health checks for managers
- Appropriate early intervention
- Psychosocial risk assessment and management
- Legal Q&A dealing with health and related issues
Who would benefit from this?
- Directors and Heads of HR
- Wellbeing Managers
- Occupational Health Managers and Advisers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Managers of Health and Wellbeing
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Heads of Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement Specialists