What this event will do for you:
This conference will take an in-depth look the latest innovations in recruitment, with a focus on RPO, digital & social media strategies and the latest technologies.
- The event will give you the tools to develop cost-effective solutions that support your business agenda.
- This conference will help you streamline recruitment strategies and improve your candidate experience.
In addition, this event will enable you to:
- Develop an innovative approach to traditional recruitment methods
- Integrate mobile and video in to the recruitment process
- Deliver talent pooling and proactive sourcing
- Use the latest innovations in social/digital recruitment
- Develop your online presence and content through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and blogs
- Integrate talent management and recruitment
- Achieve demonstrable efficiencies and value
- Link recruitment to business outcomes
- Reach the global workforce
- Examine innovation in the RPO industry
The programme and speaker panel for this conference will be announced in June 2014 speakers at the 2013 event included:
- Allied Milling and Baking – Gareth Evans, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Allied Milling and Baking – Nigel Toon, HR and Communications Director
- Autodesk – Tony Mancino, Senior Recruiter Talent Acquisition
- Birmingham City Council – Sue Wait, HR Business Partner – People Resourcing and In-Source, Corporate Human Resources
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Ashley Hever, European Talent Acquisition Manager
- Kenexa, an IBM Company – Jacques Bossonney, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, EMEA
- Manpower Group – Jim McCoy, Vice President, RPO Practice Leader, North America
- SABMiller Procurement GmbH – Chris Taylor, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Visa Europe – Andrew Wilson, Head of Resourcing & Workforce Planning
- Barclays – Mark Astley, Resourcing Business Partner – Chief Operating Office, UKRBB Resourcing
Not sure you will benefit? Here’s what attendees at the 2013 conference say:
- “Very formative and expertise was demonstrated. Found the conference to be very motivating” – Team Leader, Aecom
- “Speakers all very interesting” – HR Recruitment Leader, KBR(UK) Ltd
- “Very good conference, inspirational!” – Global expertise lead, Accenture
- “Excellent presentations from companies leading in innovation of recruitment” – Recruitment officer, Prudential
- “Speakers gave good innovative approaches and concise information – Resourcing manager, London Borough of Sutton and Merton
Is it right for you? These top organisations attended in 2012…
AstraZeneca, BAV Group, BBC, BMI Healthcare, BNP Paribas UK Holdings Ltd, Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, BT, Camden & Islington NHS Foundation Trust, Chartis Insurance, EDF Energy plc, G4S plc, Gate Gourmet Switzerland GmbH, GE, Glyndebourne Productions Ltd, Harrods Ltd, Institution of Civil Engineers Ltd, Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group, Lancaster University Management School, Lenovo, Lloyds Bank Wholesale Banking and Markets, Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services, NaviG8, Nelson Hall, Neopost Ltd, Net-a-Porter Ltd, Outsource Magazine, Persaf Holdings (Pty) Ltd, Polaris, Rehab UK, REpower, Resource Solutions, RWE npower, Santander UK, Seevic College, Shared Xpertise, Skipton Building Society, Social Talent, Tate & Lyle, TRU, Verizon Business, Virgin Media Ltd, Visa Europe Services Inc, Warwickshire County Council
… and this is who they sent
Assistant Director of HR, Head of Resourcing, CEO, Client Director, Cost Governance Lead, Director RPO Practice EMEA, Global HR manager, Group Resourcing Manager, Head of Bids and Marketing, Head of HR, Head of Marketing and Communications, Head of Resourcing, Head of Talent & Resourcing, Head of UK Recruitment, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Director UK & I, HR Manager, HR Outsourcing Research Director, HRD Advisor, International Category Manager – HR/Professional Services, Lead HR Advisor, Lead HR Business Partner, Managing Director, Employment Screening & Vetting, MBA Careers/Alumni Manager, Personnel Advisor, Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Team Lead, Relationship Manager – SBGM, Resourcing Account Manager, Resourcing Director, Resourcing Specialist, Resourcing Team Administrator, Senior Category Buyer, Senior Director and Workforce Consultant, Senior HR Manager, Europe & Africa, Service Delivery Director, SVP HR, Talent Acquisition Leader Europe, Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Manager, Vice President, Workforce Planning and OD Specialist
The programme and speaker panel for this conference will be announced in June 2014. If you are interested in presenting at the event please contact Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org[tab:Speakers]
The programme and speaker panel for this conference will be announced in June 2014. If you are interested in presenting at the event please contact Hayley at email@example.com
Information for potential sponsors
If your organisation would be interested in promoting itself through the wide variety of exhibitions, sponsorship and marketing opportunities available at this event, please visit our sponsorship mini-site here or email or call Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7231 5100.
London, Venue TBC
Bring a colleague for half price
Early bird discounts
75% super early bird discount available for a limited time.
To obtain your discount, enter the code HR169EB in the shopping cart when requested or mention the offer when booking by telephone.
NB. Early Bird offers do not apply to the Supplier Rate.
Discounts codes and vouchers
If you have received a special offer discount code or voucher, please book online as normal. When you reach the shopping cart you will be asked to imput your voucher code and your price will then be adjusted to match the offer you have received.
Special Offers – Notes & Conditions
- Delegates will be charged for the price agreed at the time of booking. We cannot exchange offers or discounts for alternative offers at a later date.
- Only one offer may be applied to a booking at any given time.
- All offers and discounts are cancelled if payment does not reach us by the due date as stated on the invoice.
- When booking for multiple events, the ‘Bring a colleague for half price’ offer applies to the cheapest event(s).
Please use the following social media groups to network with attendees of the RPO and eRecruitment Forum
RPO and eRecruitment Forum Discussion Group
This LinkedIn group is for those with an interest in recruitment to discuss the latest challenges, ask questions and to continue networking with fellow delegates after the conference.
The latest news and updates for all our conferences see https://twitter.com/SympEvents.
How to Book
Book online here
or call the booking hotline: 020 7231 5100
Pricing[table “10” not found /]
Please note, if you are a supplier then you will need to be a sponsor of the event to attend.
If this is of interest, please contact Sales, Commercial Director at wporter@
Presentations and other documentation relating to the event is supplied free to delegates. Non-attendees: £145.00 – please email us using the form here to order.
Only one special offer applies at any time. All discounts lapse if invoices are not paid by their due date, at which point the full registration fee will be payable.
Cancellations, Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations can be made up to one month before the event. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing and will be subject to a cancellation charge of £100 + VAT.
- Cancellations at less than one month from the event date are be subject to full payment.
- Substitutions may be made at any date and are subject to a £100 + VAT administration fee.
- Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute a cancellation.
- If you want to change to another course date, or different event, we will do our best to accommodate your request, but we reserve the right to refuse changes. Any changes are subject to a £100 + VAT administration fee.
Please see our full terms and conditions here .
How to pay
Payment can be made by credit card when you book, or you can specify cheque, bank transfer or invoice etc. once you complete the registration form.
For cheque and BACS payments, our account details are included on your invoice, which is emailed to you with confirmation of your booking.
Credit card details can be take by telephone, please call our account department on 020 8150 9055.[tab:END]