Recruitment is now going through a major shift at the moment, responding to the already somewhat more positive economic environment and the renewed focus on the war for talent given rising shortages, as well as the changing candidate expectations.
The Moving from Recruitment to Strategic Talent Acquisition training day will reveal case studies and review the trainer’s and participants’ own experiences.
On the course you will learn:
- Understand how recruitment can be designed as a strategic approach to talent acquisition
- Have reviewed the technologies available to support recruitment activities and how these can be built into recruitment processes
- Be able to identify the best measures, benchmarks and analytics to help monitor the implementation of recruitment activities
- Understand the likely progression of the recruiting function
- Be able to plan for and navigate through the changing nature of recruitment, selecting the best approaches
This training day is ideal for VPs, directors and managers of talent management, staffing, resourcing, recruitment and talent acquisition, also HR staff concerned with employer branding or how they can best integrate with recruitment.
To find out more information about this training day, including the full programme click here.
To book, click here or call 020 7231 5100.