Attract, recruit, engage and retain - discover winning strategies at our new Recruitment and Retention conference.
This conference will showcase best practice and key trends in recruitment, engagement and retention of staff, with a range of speakers and industry leaders sharing their expertise and insights.
We are delighted to announce that this conference will take place at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf on 17th October 2019. Topics covered will include:
- Innovative recruitment strategies: creative, stand-out approaches to attract and recruit the best
- Tools and support for managing recruitment: psychometrics, ATS and online databases
- Using your own talent to recruit future talent: employee referral schemes
- Grow retention and engagement; reduce and control attrition: practical ideas to strengthen brand engagement, reduce attrition and develop future talent
- Build your talent pool: strategically plan to ensure you have the right skills in place, and have talent pipelined for the future
- Develop to motivate: invest in learning for the team to increase engagement, quality and retention
- Rewards and benefits: understand your workforce and do you have the right rewards to motivate them to stay
- Are you an employer of choice? Employer branding strategies which show you as a market leader or inspirational employer
This new conference has been highly demanded by HR Professionals – and tickets are expected to sell out fast.