Our 9th annual global mobility forum will be held on the 8th June - and we are excited to release a first look at the programme and current speakers for this highly anticipated event.
Our 9th annual global mobility forum will be held on the 8th June – and we are excited to release a first look at the programme and current speakers for this highly anticipated event.
This forum will cover the strategic and practical aspects of assignment management in the current VUCA climate, as well as examining the future direction of global mobility, changing assignment types and how the global mobility role and scope is changing. It has been specially designed to assist in-house HR and Mobility professionals responsible for the strategic management of expatriates and international employees.
Through a series of presentations and networking sessions, the conference will provide the latest strategic thinking, updates on immigration, taxation and employment regulations and best practice examples to enable you to take away practical solutions and updated insights. you will also hear ther latest case studies from organisations that have had real results and get the opportunity to discuss your key concerns with peers during our knowledge share networking sessions,
Attending this summit will enable you to:
- Gain insights from best practice case studies from a range of industries
- Take away practical tools and strategies to develop an agile global mobility strategy
- Attend smaller breakout sessions on the topics that really interest you
- Networking and share best practice insights with industry peers
- Hear from leading industry experts about the changes affecting the future of global mobility
We are excited to welcome speakers from Santa Fe, Newland Chase, and the RES Forum to share their knowledge and expertise at this event – with many more yet to be announced.