With only three weeks to go until the 3<sup>rd</sup> Annual Apprentices and School Leavers Conference at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf, we are delighted to announce Zeena Cala, Head of Employer Development at the Skills Funding Agency as Chair for the event - as well as a wealth of inspiring, thought leading speakers.
With only three weeks to go until the 3rd Annual Apprentices and School Leavers Conference at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf, we are delighted to announce
Zeena Cala, Head of Employer Development at the Skills Funding Agency as Chair for the event .
The Skills Funding Agency supports over 1000 colleges, private training organisations, and employers with £3.2 billion of funding for further education each year. As an industry authority, we are excited to welcome Zeena as our Chair, and look forward to the insights and knowledge she will bring to this prestigious event.
Apprenticeships are going to going through a huge shift in early 2017 – including the new Apprenticeship Levy and more robust Apprenticeship Standards – which is why we’ve worked hard to pull together an exceptional list of speakers and topics to help organisations of all sizes get off the starting block quickly and effectively.
- Phillip Paige (Vice President – Junior Talent Pipeline Manager (Schools & College) at JP Morgan)
- Jaime Silvester (Commercial Director at Nielsen)
- Sara Duxbury (Head of People at Fetchers Solicitors)
- Emma O’Dell (Head of Financial Services Apprenticeships and Strategic Partnerships at BPP Professional Education)
- Alex Linley (CEO of Capp) and Jake McClure (Head of Apprenticeships at the Civil Service, Cabinet Office)
- And other great speakers.
Current topics that will be covered include; designing and developing a holistic apprenticeship programme, best practice approaches to recruiting and developing apprentices and navigating through the legislative changes to Apprenticeships.
Limited Spaces Available
With this conference just around the corner, tickets are starting to become limited. Starting from just £349, secure your space or find out more about the event here.