Please click play to listen to the audio and to run the slide deck.
Session 01 – Chair’s opening remarks
Session 02 – Designing and delivering the ‘Health and Work Service’
Session 03 – Why do wellbeing at all?
Session 04 – The ageing population; the myths and the facts
Session 05 – Educating employees on healthy lifestyles and minimising cardiovascular risk
Session 06 – Developing a mental health strategy
Session 07 – What is reasonable?
Session 08 – Supporting return to work and getting people back faster
Session 09 – Engaging employees through wellbeing
Session 10 – Building resilience for sustained performance
Session 11 – A personal story; working with a mental illness
Session 12 – Work life balance; examining the impact on wellbeing and organisational effectiveness
- Covid-19 Statement – 13 March 2020 -
- Speak at a Symposium Conference -
- Stress Awareness – are you prepared? -
- Getting the gig – recruitment during uncertain times -
- Enhancing Organisational Capability through Learning & Development -
- Getting to Grips with HR Business Partnering -
- Excellence in Apprentice Recruitment -
- Ageing at Work -
- Alcohol and Drugs: The Management of Workplace Problems -
- Employer Branding -