Grant Weinberg is currently the Europe, Asia and Middle East, Director of Talent Acquisition for Gilead Sciences. He will be speaking at the Expatriate Management and Global Mobility conference in Central London on the 8th July.
In 2013 Grant was independently recognized, as one of the eleven most influential In-House Recruitment professionals in the UK. Grant will discuss how to develop a collaborative business experience with suppliers and partners and how to manager 2nd tier partner issues.
Grant will be joined by the following presenters:
- Katy Hall, General Manager Europe & Head of Business Development EMEA, AIRINC
- Margaret Burton, Director, Deloitte
- David Wells, Director of Global Mobility, Diageo
- Richard Pennington, Head of International Assignment Services EMEA, General Motors
- Andrew Burley, Global Mobility Manager, GKN
For a full list of speakers and more information about the event, click here.