Following the success of our Graduate Recruitment and Development conference in February we are expanding our conference portfolio to include a new event that will examine apprentices and school leaver programmes. The conference will take place on the Tuesday the 2nd December in London.
The programme will cover:
- How to attract school leavers examining different recruitment channels such as working with parents and the school
- Selection and assessment methods for school and college leavers
- How does the apprenticeship work
- Funding changes and the education and political landscape
- How to balance school leaver programme vs graduates
- Qualifications and development options for apprentices
Put the date in your diary now!