The new Entry and Early Talent Forum is aimed at in-house HR professionals responsible for the attraction, engagement and development of employees at the start of their careers – as school leavers, recent graduates or in initial occupational phases. It will offer best practice insights on how to recruit, retain and manage a robust talent pool and how to ensure employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Chaired by Josephine Storek (Talent Identification and Career Development Programme Research Associate) at University College London, this conference is an opportunity to hear about best practice strategies from industry leaders across many diverse sectors. We are delighted to welcome speakers from Babcock Clyde, BPP, Milkround, IBM UK, J.P. Morgan, Standard Life Aberdeen, BT, National Governance Association, Verve Branding and Just Eat. Current topics for the conference include:
- How to create early talent pipelines that align with future skills gaps
- How to respond to recent changes in the early and entry talent markets
- Futureproofing strategies to ensure success
- The science and art of searching for the ‘superb’: how to identify and correctly place talent
- Creating successful, innovative and sustainable graduate development programmes
- How to engage and retain your talent
- Balancing costs across all levels of your strategies
- Reviewing the Apprenticeship Levy a year on and how the UK’s top firms are dealing with the opportunities and challenges presented
- and more!