The business case for managing the wellbeing of employees is irrefutable. Being seen as an organisation who values the safety, wellbeing and health improves the business brand as an employer of choice thus driving attraction, engagement, retention and productivity.
Symposium’s Workforce Wellbeing and Stress Management conference will offer HR, OH and Wellbeing professionals the opportunity to uncover both the strategic and practical elements of developing and implementing Wellness programmes, building resilience and tackling stress amongst employees, as well as discussing the business case and getting buy-in from senior leaders.
This event will provide you with insight to:
- Understanding the link between employee wellbeing and organisational wellbeing
- Approaches to identify emerging issues relating to wellbeing within your organisation
- Developing successful and sustainable Wellbeing programmes for a diverse workforce
- The importance of managing stress and mental wellbeing within your organisation
- Communication and engagement strategies to ensure the success of wellbeing programs
Key speakers include Louise Boston, Occupational Health Manager from E.ON, Susan Gee, Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing at Yorkshire Water, and Sam Fuller, Managing Director at The Wellbeing Project.
To find out more about the event and to sign up today, visit the conference page here