There are many challenges facing employers today, and finding the right talent is at the top of the list for most organisations.
There are many challenges facing employers today, and finding the right talent is at the top of the list for most organisations. This training course will equip you with the knowledge that you need to be able to scope, design and implement a new process or processes for either individual recruitment projects or across your entire organisation.
You should attend this course if you are:
- Unsure of how to improve your hiring decisions
- Looking to improve your candidate experience
- Planning to implement a new or enhanced assessment
On this course there are eight things you will learn:
- Understand what you are trying to achieve
- Be able to get internal buy-in and planning your project
- Have a knowledge of data analysis/ internal benchmarking
- Know how to define your assessment and selection process
- Be skilled at selecting appropriate tools
- Understand how to test your process
- Be able to deliver implementation
- Know how to review and refine your process
To find out more information about this training, including the full programme click here.
Secure your place today, click here to book or call 020 7231 5100.