Attend our highly anticipated Employee Engagement Summit 2020 as our guest and save £499
Featuring an extended opening address by returning Chair Dr Amy Bradley (Faculty and Program Director at Hult Business School) and leading speakers from Pure Planet, Samaritans, Engage for Success, Leaonardo, Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Wood plc, Johnson & Johnson and more, this year’s conference has been tailor made to help HR and all engagement facing professionals stay up to date with the latest thought leadership and best practice. Topics covered will include:
- How to develop a culture that fosters employee engagement in a cost effective way
- How to keep engagement high through times of uncertainty and change
- Engaging line managers to effectively engage with employees
- Changes to employee experience and how this can improve engagement
- Organisation-wide engagement through strategic narratives – and how to achieve it
- How to shift the dial on culture through employee voices
- Linking health and wellbeing to employee engagement
- and more
The 15th annual Employee Engagement Summit conference is the must-attend event for any HR Professional who want to engage their workforce, and create success for their organisation in 2020 and beyond.
Scroll down to apply for your ticket!
Attend the conference as our guest
We are able to offer a limited number of complimentary tickets for this event – apply today to save £499! These places are on an application basis – just complete the form at the end of the page to be considered.
Is there a catch?
We hope you agree that this is a generous offer – but we do have a couple of simple conditions. First, we reserve the right to reject applications and the offer is not open to suppliers. Second, if you receive a free place, but subsequently cancel or fail to attend, we do charge a £99+VAT administrative charge. (This is only charged if you do not attend after we have confirmed your place). Please note that free places cannot be used to refund existing bookings or for alternative events.