PLEASE NOTE FREE PLACE APPLICATION HAS NOW CLOSED
Exclusive offer for readers of HRreview: Attend our highly anticipated Graduate Recruitment and Development Forum as our guest and save £499
The 13th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will share the latest strategies to attract, retain and develop the brightest graduate talent in the current competitive market.
Featuring speakers from IBM, GTI, Sky, Google, Milkround, The Civil Service, Vodafone, King’s College and returning Chair Stephen Isherwood from the Institute of Student Employers, the conference is an opportunity to hear about best practice strategies from industry leaders across the sectors. It is designed to offer HR and Recruitment professionals responsible for hiring and developing graduates a chance to uncover both the strategic and practical elements of implementing a successful and innovative graduate programme.
Through attending the Conference, you will:
- Understand the value and contribution of graduates to your organisation, your bottomline, innovation and talent pipeline
- Hear about the latest studies on the needs and wants of graduates to be able to develop an attractive, engaging and robust graduate recruitment programme
- Develop a strong, authentic and appealing graduate employer brand to improve attraction, alignment and retention
- Discover innovative approaches to developing graduates
- Hear from best practice organisations on their successful graduate programmes; their challenges, the strategy and outcomes
Due to the generosity of our sponsors, we are able to offer a limited number of complimentary guest passes, which must be applied for.
Application for complimentary tickets has now closed – but there are still tickets available for just £199 as part of our Winter Flash Sale here.
Is there a catch?
We hope you agree that this is a generous offer – but we do have a couple of simple conditions. First, we reserve the right to reject applications and the offer is not open to suppliers. Second, if you receive a free place, but subsequently cancel or fail to attend, we do charge a £99+VAT administrative charge. (This is only charged if you do not attend after we have confirmed your place). Please note that free places cannot be used to refund existing bookings or for alternative events.