Attend our highly anticipated Mission Critical HR Analytics Forum as our guest and save £499
This annual conference will explore new trends in HR analytics and show how industry leaders have harnessed the power of analytics for their businesses, offering insights into;
- How HR professionals can use analytics to add value to their organisation despite tight budgets and limited time
- The secrets for success in building and developing effective HR analytics teams
- Best practice for sourcing, storing and maintaining data in the light of GDPR and rising demands for data protection
- How to gain executive support
- How to use HR analytics tools to drive business strategy
- How to utilise analytics in a way that delivers tangible results but also champions integrity and transparency
Complete the form below to apply for a complimentary ticket
The conference will offer case studies and practical examples, equipping participants with tangible lessons for their own HR analytics journey. Sessions throughout the day will explore the use of metrics for purposes such as monitoring staff turnover, improving employee engagement or streamlining talent acquisition. You will have the chance to discuss current issues and practical problems with HR analytics experts and engage in interactive knowledge share sessions. There will also be plenty of opportunities for networking with colleagues and leading professionals.
Featuring speakers from Lloyds Register, Drax Group, Manchester City Council, Babcock International, Whitbread and more, this event is a must-attend for any HR professional involved in analytics at their organisation.
The event will be held on the 27th June at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf.
Is there a catch?
We hope you agree that this is a generous offer – but we do have a couple of simple conditions. First, we reserve the right to reject applications and the offer is not open to suppliers. Second, if you receive a free place, but subsequently cancel or fail to attend, we do charge a £99+VAT administrative charge. (This is only charged if you do not attend after we have confirmed your place). Please note that free places cannot be used to refund existing bookings or for alternative events.