Attend our highly anticipated Brexit & HR 2018 conference as our guest and save £499
This new conference will look at the current progress of Brexit – what has been achieved and what the effects might be on HR and UK business. It will look at the challenges thrown up and what HR professionals can do to lead from the frontline and ensure success following the UK leaving the EU.
We’ve teamed up with our media partner HRreview to offer a limited number of complimentary tickets for their readers. These places are on an application basis – just complete the form at the end of the page to be considered.
About the conference.
- The Brexit plans of many leading firms – what they are doing and the future phases
- Approaches for different sectors
- Alternative skills sources and labour markets post-Brexit and how to fill skills gaps
- Immigration policies and areas that must be considered in strategies
- The legal implications of Brexit for free movement and employment law
- discussing Brexit – a catastrophe or an opportunity?
- Will businesses be able to recruit from the EU / overseas?
- Rights of employees
- Setting up EU operations
- and more!
The event will be held on the 5th July at Millenium Gloucester Hotel Kensington.
Is there a catch?
We hope you agree that this is a generous offer – but we do have a couple of simple conditions. First, we reserve the right to reject applications and the offer is not open to suppliers. Second, if you receive a free place, but subsequently cancel or fail to attend, we do charge a £99+VAT administrative charge. (This is only charged if you do not attend after we have confirmed your place). Please note that free places cannot be used to refund existing bookings or for alternative events.