The 12th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will share the latest strategies to attract, retain and develop the brightest graduate talent in the current competitive market. The conference is an opportunity to hear about best practice strategies from industry leaders across the sectors.
It is designed to offer HR and Recruitment professionals responsible for hiring and developing graduates a chance to uncover both the strategic and practical elements of implementing a successful and innovative graduate programme.
Through attending the Conference, you will:
- Understand the value and contribution of graduates to your organisation, your bottomline, innovation and talent pipeline
- Hear about the latest studies on the needs and wants of graduates to be able to develop an attractive, engaging and robust graduate recruitment programme
- Develop a strong, authentic and appealing graduate employer brand to improve attraction, alignment and retention
- Discover innovative approaches to developing graduates
- Hear from best practice organisations on their successful graduate programmes; their challenges, the strategy and outcomes
The conference will also provide plenty of opportunities for networking with other industry professionals and share graduate recruitment ideas and challenges.