Many of Symposium's events have been approved by the government's Growth Accelerator scheme as eligible for matched funding - find out how you can access this money for training senior managers
We are excited to announced that we have been approved by Growth Accelerator and now many of our conferences and training events are eligible for matched funding. This can enable senior managers to attend many of our seminars at half price.
This government funded service offers several benefits for participants: In addition to funding 50 per cent of your training, you can access personal coaching for senior managers; networking events; business development and financial advice.
Click here to find out if you are eligible for funding of up to £2000 for each senior manager and start the application process.
Approval typically only takes a couple of days and once it is approved you can book your event with us. Growth Accelerator will refund 50 per cent of the course fees to you.
The list below includes all of our training events that qualify for the 50 per cent funding:
- Social Media for HR
- Business & HR Process Design
- Getting to grips with HR Business Partnering
- HR and Innovation
- Brand Experience and Human Resources
- Brand Strategy and Human Resources: Employer Brand
- Strategic Decision Making
- Measurements and Analytics part 1
- Measurements and Analytics part 2
- Social Media for Recruiting
- Re-engineering Performance Mgt
- Mediation Skills
- Transforming the Org Part 1
- Transforming the Org Part 2
- Workforce Planning Part 1
- Workforce Planning Part 2
- Core values and human resources
In addition, some of our annual conferences are also available through the funding scheme:
- Innovation in Recruitment Conference 2014
- Talent Management and Leadership Development Conference 2014
- Successful HR Business Partnering Conference 2014
- Workplace Wellbeing and Stress Forum 2014
- Apprentices and School Leavers Conference 2014
- Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference 2015
- Employee Engagement Conference 2015
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!