According to Global Human Trends 2015 published by Deloitte University Press, 87% of organisations cite culture and engagement as one of their top challenges, and 50% call the problem “very important.” This is a new and systematic problem for organisations worldwide.
Employee engagement and culture are now business issues, not just topics for HR to debate, and there’s no place for organisations to hide. So come and learn how to improve employee engagement in your organisation at the Employee Engagement Summit 2016, on the 10th of March in London.
Book your place today and save yourself 30% off the original price, act now as the offer ends on Friday 22nd of January.
We have a great agenda for the day, you will learn how to:
- Develop an innovative approach to traditional employee engagement methods
- Use engagement strategies to keep your top talent
- Look for affordable employee benefits
- Make your organisation irresistible to work for and hard to leave
- Use social networking to boost engagement and collaboration among employees
- Embed the simple coaching techniques to build up an active engagement
- Be prepared for new trends in employee engagement
This event is perfect for HR professionals such as directors and heads of employee engagement, employee benefits managers, head of internal communications, head of reward and recognitions and organisational development managers.
Act now, take advantage of this great offer and book here or call 020 7231 5100.