We are currently putting together the speaker panel for the Expatriate Management and Global Mobility Forum 2013 taking place on the 9th June in London and are looking for interesting case studies to share experience in global mobility management.
Topics we aim to cover are:
- Expatriate policies in emerging markets
- Reducing costs associated with expatriate assignments
- Approaches to salaries and benefits
- Expatriate tax
- Localisation policies/family support/ dual careers
- International talent
- Increasing diversity in the expatriate profile
- Supplier management
If you are interested in hearing from a particular organization, would like to recommend somebody or put yourself forward please get in contact with Hayley at using the form below.