Immigration for Recruiters – Half Day Online Seminar
9 March @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Immigration for Recruiters
An important update on work permits, overseas recruitment and compliance for recruiters
ONLINE EVENT – 9 March 2021
Know the law
Stay compliant when you hire non-UK nationals.
Lean the process
Get your checks and proceedures right.
Get the staff
Ensure your organisation recruits the talen it needs.
Save on costs
Save legal fees and recruitment costs.
About this event
For UK-based businesses, the implications of Brexit are possibly the biggest recruitment issue of a generation. No one can be certain what the impacts will be now the UK has left the EU, but everyone needs to be prepared so they are ready for whatever comes.
This new, half-day, virtual seminar will review the changes that Brexit has brought to recruitment. Who can work in the UK? How do you check their paperwork? What counts as a ‘Point’ in the new ‘Points Based System’. Recruitment of non-UK nationals now comes with a host of new legal, compliance and financial issues – are you up-to-date?
Chaired by the leading immigration process expert, Ian Westwood, the event will draw on top immigration specialists to update you on Brexit and other changes that are affecting the recruitment of overseas nationals into UK organisations.
The seminar will cover:
- An overview of the 2021 changes
- Will businesses be able to recruit from the EU / overseas?
- What changes will be made to overseas work permits?
- Right to Work changes
- Document fraud – make sure you are complian with the checks
- Legal standpoints
- Delegate questions, feedback and interactive sessions
- …and more!
Full programme details will be announced soon – but don’t wait to book as there will only be a limited number of places available. Book today to secure your early bird discount.
This conference will be held virtually on Tuesday 9th March.
Runtime approx. 9.30 am to 1.30 pm.
Ian Westwood, UK Immigration Law Consultant and Trainer
He provides recruitment training, compliance audit checks and speaks about current UK immigration issues, and runs regular training seminars with Symposium Events.
As well as being the current secretary and former chairman of the Association of Regulated Immigration Advisors (ARIA), Ian holds the highest level of regulation with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). He is also a member of the Immigration Lawyers Practitioners Association (ILPA) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Who is it for?
If you work ‘in-house’ in one of these professions (ie not a consultant or supplier) then this event is for you!
Recruitement and Talent Managers
HR and Personnel Managers
Global Mobility & Relocation Managers
Immigration Law, Compliance & Legal Professionals
Act today to secure your early bird discount.
To access this recording:
- Enter the number of ‘tickets’ you need opposite.
- Complete the delegate detail fields that appear.
- Click ‘Get Tickets’ and in the new screen add discount coupon codes if you have any.
- Go to the checkout to pay or arrange for an invoice.
- Log in to your account and return to this page to view the video (it will appear below).
This is an online event. Documentation and joining instructions will be emailed to you a few days before the event.
* Please note that this delegate rate is for in house HR and related professionals. Suppliers, consultants and those with a commercial interest in the event will only be admitted as sponsors. See below for further information and to contact the sales team.
Book today to secure your early bird discount.