Thursday, 11 February 2016 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
“It’s not how I expected” – is that what your new recruits say?
When you recruit, you tell them how great working for you will be. Are they disappointed when they arrive? Surprised? Or even shocked? Does that difference lead to poor engagement, low levels of customer service, higher absence, and rapid staff turnover?
If so, you need to take action to improve your employer brand (the perception existing and potential staff have of you as an employer).
Understanding and managing your employer brand is a key tool you can use to rapidly and sustainably improve HR, recruitment and many other operations within your organisation.
Find out why your employer brand matters and how you can improve it, at this expert lead training workshop.
Through leveraging these opportunities, HR can substantially increase its credibility and contribution, and the impact it has on the organisations it works within.
Trainer, Paul Hitchens, introduces this course.
11 February 2016 – Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, London
7 July 2016 – Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, London
This course will cover the following:-
- What is your employer brand and why should you care?
- How a successful employer brand can make recruitment, retention and engagement easier
- Why a defined set of values underpins the employer brand and why this should matter to you
- How to communicate your employer brand through your workforce
- How your employer brand manifests itself through your organisation’s culture – and how this impacts on staff retention and employee engagement
- ‘Get the team on board’ how to involve employees in building and sustaining your employer brand
- HR or recruitment professional
- Business owner or entrepreneur
- Director, senior executive
- Marketing professional concerned with in employee performance
|9:30||Registration and Coffee||12:30||Lunch and Discussion|
Session 1: Fundamentals
Session 3: Implementation
|11:00||Morning Coffee||14:30||Afternoon Coffee|
Session 2: Strategy
Session 4: Sustainability
|15:45||Conclusions and Action Planning|
Paul Hitchens is a highly experienced marketing and brand consultant and the co-author of Create the Perfect Brand (2010) and Successful Brand Management (2014), ‘teach yourself’ guidebooks to branding. He has extensive experience in branding, including manufacturing and service brands, and has created and implemented brand strategies for new business ventures, start-ups and established organisations. After a successful agency career that included an award-winning recruitment campaign at the PA Consulting Group and Automotive Branding at Wolf-Olins, he became a founding partner of the brand consultancy Verve Interactive Ltd.
Paul is a member and course director with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and has lectured at the Henley Business School, presenting the brand module for the MSc in strategic marketing leadership. He has contributed articles on branding to business journals including Management Today and Start Your Business magazine and has been interviewed on both television and radio regarding corporate branding.
As well as consulting, Paul currently delivers Symposium training workshops on employer branding and brand experience for HR professionals.
What are people saying?
Here is just some of the feedback left by previous attendees:
- ”Very informative, draws different experience from others.” HR Consultant, Gjensider
- ”Good discussions and exercises to reinforce learning.” European HR Director, Fellowes UK Ltd
- ”Would recommend the course to others – very up to date and relevant.Good start and finish times for those needing to travel.” Recruitment Manager, Durham University
- ”Excellent overview of what employer branding is and the things to think about at each stage of the process.” HR Adviser, Imperial College London
- “Good mix of video & activities – a lot of information to digest.” Resourcing Specialist, Environment Agency
11 February 2016 Single Delegate£399.00Book Now!11 February 2016 Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel, Knightsbridge, London Single place at this event Add extra places in the next screenAdd to cart7 July 2016 Single Delegate£349.00Early bird discount! Book before 15 April and save £507 July 2016 Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, Knightsbridge, London Single place at this event Add extra places in the next screenAdd to cartIn-House TrainingCall for a quote020 7231 5100If you have 5+ attendees, why not consider holding this event in house?Save money on larger groups Hold the event at a time and place to suit you Content can be tailored for your needs Bring your team together!Find out more