Business and HR Process Design
Tuesday, 22 November 2016 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£399.00
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, Knightsbridge, London
Business and HR Process Design 3626314 DD
days : HH
hours : MM
min : SS
This event is now complete
Business process design is a skill which is rarely taught to HR professionals. This is a shame as business process design is the fundamental building block of good organisation design. Understanding how effective processes can be created allows HR to facilitate the development of better processes with their business teams, and also enables HR to improve its own processes.
This seminar provides a methodology for business process design and gives participants experience in applying the methodology to one or more of their organisations.
- Director, VP or manager of HR, learning, and organisation development
- HR business partner, or and other HR professional, wanting to contribute more broadly to organisational effectiveness
- HR professional needing to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of HR processes
- Business leader, with responsibility for the effectiveness of your own organisation
Trainer, Jon Ingham, introduces this course…
Three key things you will learn on this course:
Understand how process design involves a lot more than just process mapping
Understand the differences in process design, improvement and re-engineering
Have gained experience in the different stages of process design eg seting objectives, to be / from analysis, process mapping, RACI, competency requirements, measures and targets, links to organisation design
|09:30||Coffee and registration|
|10:00||Welcome, Introductions and Objectives for the day|
|10:15||Processes as the Basis for Organisation Design|
|10:45|| What are you looking to achieve?
|11:45|| Process Design Methodology
|13:00||Lunch and Discussion|
|13:45|| Practice in Process Design
|14:45|| Newer Trends in Business Process Design
|15:45||Conclusions and Action Planning|
HR Strategy Consultant
Jon is a leading specialist in strategic people management and organizational development issues. He regularly speaks and provides training in Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia and has also lectured on strategic management, change management and human resources on executive MBA courses across Europe.
He is the author of Strategic HCM: Creating value through people (2006) and is currently completing a second book called Social advantage. He also posts regularly to blogs with these same titles and has recently been recognized as the top global online influencer in talent management.
Before working with Symposium, Jon served as Director of Human Capital Consulting, Europe for Buck Consultants / ACS, as Head of HR Consulting for Penna and as International HR Director for Ernst & Young after working as an IT and change management consultant for Andersen Consulting. Jon delivers a number of Symposium training workshops on HR issues such as business partnering, workforce planning, business and HR process design, organizational design and development and HR innovation.
Jon has a BA in Psychology, a Masters in Engineering and an MBA. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
What are people saying?
Real words from real customers!
- “Very stimulating course – lots to take away and investigate further.” Manager of Organisation Effectiveness, John Lewis Partnership
- “Brilliant experience, great facilitator.” Head of Workforce Development, Barnardo’s
- “Course was well delivered and I will be able to apply the content in my workplace.” Reward and Benefits Manager, Squire Sanders UK LLP
- “Brilliant content, great delivery, great forum for discussion and thought provocation.” HR Programme Manager, Diageo
- “Good value for money. Jon provided some useful insights and encouraged delegates to contribute and participate.” Director, PRA
- “Found the course very useful with many key points to take away.” Service Centre Manager, Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
In-House TrainingCall for a quote020 7231 5100If you have 5+ attendees, why not consider holding this event in house?Save money on larger groups Hold the event at a time and place to suit you Content can be tailored for your needs Bring your team together!Find out more22 November 2016Single Delegate£399.00Book Now! Secure your place today.22 November 2016 Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, Knightsbridge, London Single place at this event Add extra places in the next screenAdd to cart Keep in touch! Join our HR training mailing list.
2 people are attending Business and HR Process Design