The Early Careers Development 2016 conference on 14 July in London will reveal innovative techniques to ensure that your graduate and apprentice intake are progressing and learning the skills you need.
We have a special early bird discount currently running until Friday 11 March, act now and book your place today to save yourself a staggering 50%.
This event has been specially designed to assist HR professionals in the development of apprentices and graduates. You will learn:
- Innovative techniques to develop and engage future talent
- How to measure the return on investment into early career development programmes
- The latest technologies to aid talent development
- The benefits of development through company-sponsored degrees
- Ensuring employees are reaching their full potential
- Developing for strengths or competencies
- Making learning fun
This event ideal for you if you are responsible for HR, learning and development, entry-level careers, talent management, apprenticeship programmes and graduate programmes.
Do not miss out on this special deal, act today and book here or call 020 7231 5100.