Being able to handle feedback and criticism is vital to the modern organisation. Customers talk about you, and to you, through more channels than ever. Colleagues collaborate across borders, in virtual teams and increasingly changeable environments. To manage in the modern organisation, great communication skills are paramount.
We have a great workshop, designed for managers, directors and staff who want to improve their skills in giving and receiving feedback. By the end of the course you will:
- Understand your relationship to feedback and identify your blocks to accepting and embracing feedback.
- Learn how to handle and receive feedback with calm, gratitude and openness.
- Understand what makes for clear, concise and useful feedback.
- Learn specific tools and techniques for giving and receiving feedback.
- Be able to create feedback-focused working cultures.
This course is ideal for those HR professionals responsible for implementing internal feedback processes and managers or staff who wants to handle feedback with calm, assertion and grace.
To find out more information for the ‘Feedback: Friend or Foe?’ training day, including the full agenda click here.
To book, click here or call 020 7231 5100.