Our <a href="http://www.symposium.co.uk/current-conferences/healthwork2016-2/">Health@Work Summit 2016</a> will be on the 12<sup>th</sup> of May, at the Hilton Hotel Canary Wharf, London.
Our Health@Work Summit 2016 will be on the 12th of May, at the Hilton Hotel Canary Wharf, London. The production team are busy building the agenda and finding speakers, there is already an exciting buzz surrounding the summit.
This conference will provide delegates with practical aspects and benefits of employee health and wellbeing for the business and their link to better performance and productivity. We currently have a special early bird discount, meaning if you book today you can save yourself 50%, act now as the offer end January 1st.
There are many reasons to attend this specialist conference, and here is what you will learn on the day:
- How to decrease the level and cost of absenteeism
- How to tackle unhealthy presenteeism
- Learn the most up to date national policies and initiatives
- Bea at ease with mental health issues
- What leaders can do to prevent and tackle health issues at workplace
- See the link between wellbeing, happiness and productivity
- How to implement simple ergonomic improvements to make positive impact on employees wellbeing
The Health@Work Summit 2016 is perfect for directors and heads of HR, occupational health managers and advisors, chief medical offices, managers of health and wellbeing, heads of employee relations, corporate social responsibility managers and rewards and benefit professionals.
Do not miss out on this great early bird discount, act today and book here or call 020 7231 5100.