Symposium’s 8th annual International and Global Mobility Summit will be on the 16th of June, in London. This summit will provide delegates with a unique opportunity for senior in-house HR and global mobility professionals to discuss the challenges, solutions and trends influencing the success of their international assignments.
Our production team are busy putting together the speakers and agenda, Hayley Griffin head of conference production has said
“This event is one of the highlights in the Symposium calendar – our delegates can have a better opportunity to network with more in-house professionals as we limit the number of suppliers.”
We already have two confirmed speakers for the forum: expert speaker Stephen Mayled, a global mobility leader from Arup Group; the second speaker is Anett Wilkie, HR business partner from Amey. If you are interested in speaking at this event click here.
This event has been specially designed to assist in-house HR professionals responsible for the management and administration of expatriate’s and international employees.
You will learn:
- Examine the future direction of the industry including the changing role and scope of global mobility.
- Understand the legal and immigration changes to watch out for
- Successfully integrate mobility into the broader HR remit
- Manage a range of emerging assignment types from project driven, business travellers to junior mobility
- Improve diversity across your assignees
- Reduce costs and achieve a more cost-effective mobility
- Examine trends in global compensation and innovate the global reward
- Hear practical examples to address challenges and set up in demanding and emerging market
Our ProGlobal 2016 event is ideal for global mobility professionals, international HR manager or directors, benefits and rewards managers, global talent managers and relocation managers.
Delegate places will soon be going fast, and we want you and your organisation to benefit from this event, a must in any HR and global mobility practitioner’s calendar. To book your place in June, call 020 7231 5100 or go to the ProGlobal page.