The Workplace Wellbeing and Stress Forum 2015, at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf, London is only a few months away. Book your place before Friday the 13th of November and you can bag yourself a 20% discount.
This conference will be chaired by Neil Shah, Chief Executive of the Stress Management Society and those speaking include heads of marketing, rewards, employee wellbeing managers and occupational health advisors from organisations such as Marks and Spencer’s, Tesco’s, CIPD and Barclay’s.
At this event you will:
- Examine the impact of aging workforces
- Learn to embed mindfulness into your organisation
- Explore successful strategies to reduce stress and build resilience
- Understand how to move the mental health agenda forward in your organisation
- Be able to develop wellbeing champions and ensure longevity of wellness programmes
Our conference is perfect for:
- HR directors and heads of HR
- Occupational health managers and advisors
- Chief medical officers
- Managers of health and wellbeing
- Managers of health and safety
- Heads of employee relations
- Corporate social responsibility managers
- Rewards and benefits professionals
“Our Wellbeing and Stress Forum will give HR and wellbeing professionals the chance to hear from the top dogs within the industry. Book today to take advantage of this great offer!”
Hayley Griffin, Head of Conference Production Symposium Events
To find out more information about this event, including the full programme, speaker biographies and much more click here.
To book, click here or call 020 7231 5100.