Do you need new practical tips on how to become a better partner to your business? Ever thought about creating your own sustainable and agile HR model?
If the answer is yes, then the Successful HR Business Partnering Conference 2015 is just the thing for you. If you book before Friday the 23rd of October, you can take comfort in knowing that you’ll save yourself 20% off the overall price of the day.
We have a number of exciting sessions lined-up for you on the day, such as:
- Practical tips for business partners and de-mystifying the term ‘strategic’
- Developing staff to behave as true business partners
- Using data and analytics to support strategic HR business partnering
- Business perspectives: what the business needs and how they can engage with HR
- Creating a sustainable and agile model
- Cutting edge use of technologies
- HR’s role in turning around an organisation
- Beyond HR business partners: what are the next steps?
This event will benefit HR directors, heads of HR, HR business partners and organisation development managers.
“This is great day for sharing experiences and is genuinely quite helpful to those people within HR business partner roles.”
Hayley Griffin, Head of Conference Production
Act today to take advantage of this early bird discount and book here or call 020 7231 5100.