Book yourself a place now and take advantage of our early bird offer and snag a 30% discount off the overall price. Get it now, as the discount finishes on Friday, 18th September.
The conference will be chaired by Neil Shah, Chief Executive at Stress Management Society, and those speaking include expert health and wellbeing professionals, heads of rewards and developments, from organisations such as CIPD, Gentoo Group, Marks and Spencer and Barclays.
At this event you will:
- Examine the impact of ageing workforces
- Learn to embed mindfulness into your organisation
- Explore successful strategies to reduce stress and build resillience
- Understand how to move the mental health agenda forward in your organisation
- Be able to develop wellbeing champions and ensure longevity of wellness programmes
This event is great for HR directors, occupational health managers, chief medical officers, managers of health and wellbeing and rewards and benefits professionals.
“This is one of our most forward thinking events in the year, and is very popular amongst our health and safety and HR managers.”
Hayley Griffin, Head of Conference Production Symposium Events
To find out more about this event, including the full programme, speaker biographies and much more click here.
To book, click here or call 020 7231 5100.