Understand the raft of immigration rules at this training day.
Recruiting from overseas can solve many problems for organisations – but also create new ones. Obtaining work permits for your employees; checking they have a legal right to work; dealing with changing regulations. How to stay up-to-date?
This Immigration for recruiters training day is designed to give you essential, up-to-date information about the current workings of the immigration rules and will help you keep your company compliant.
This course is ideal for HR or recruitment professionals responsible for hiring overseas nationals, and this workshop aims to help you:
- Understand the raft of new immigration rules
- Verify a non-UK candidate’s immigration status
- Review your policies and procedures to ensure your organisation is working within the law
- To understand what to look for when checking identity documents and qualifications to avoid fraudulent applications
- Ensure all your current employees are working legally.
To find our more information about this training, including the full programme click here.
Secure your place today, click here to book or call 020 7231 5100.