The Symposium production team are busy piecing together this year’s <a href="http://www.symposium.co.uk/event/mission-critical-hr-analytics-2/">Mission Critical HR Analytics</a> conference and we now have a date!
The Symposium production team are busy piecing together this year’s Mission Critical HR Analytics conference and we now have a date and location, July the 5th in London. This conference will tackle the current approaches to analytics and will help you to see the ways of exploring and using metrics for monitoring staff turnover, employee engagement and diversity statistics.
Our conference producer Marsha Dydo has commented saying:
“This is great opportunity to hear some exciting case studies from top professionals on HR analytics. Don’t miss out, come and learn from the best.”
We are currently putting together the agenda and speaker panel for this conference and more details will come but if you are interested in our speaking opportunities, please click here.
The Mission Critical HR Analytics conference has been specifically designed to assist HR professionals in their better understanding and development of HR analytics. This event is for you if:
- You feel that there is more to HR metrics if you can sense its potential, but don’t know how to use it
- You want to hear success stories about the use of analytics
- You want to provide your executives with evidence that making investments in analytics is crucial
- You need help moving from diagnostic to predictive analytics
- If you want to clearly see what will have the biggest impact on performance at your company
- You wish to attend smaller, practical breakout sessions on the topics that really interest you
This event is ideal for those responsible for HR/people management, HR metrics and analysts, HR data, reporting and systems, workforce planning, workforce intelligence and HRIS/HR technologists.
Do not miss out on this conference a highlight in HR analytics calendar, we want you and your organisation to benefit from this great event. To book your place in July, call 020 7231 5100 or click here for the conference page.