The 2019 Early Talent Forum will be held on the 16th May - find out more about the conference
Now in its fourth year, the Early Talent Forum has quickly become recognised as an industry leading conference for in-house Early Talent professionals. The summit will provide a platform to learn about and discuss the latest trends, best practices and innovative solutions to attract, develop and retain emerging talent in highly competitive markets. This year’s conference will be held on the 16th May 2019 at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf.
Chaired by Jenifer Cameron (CEO at Action4Youth), and featuring talks from Specsavers, Debut, National Nuclear Laboratory, J.P. Morgan, IBM, Education and Skills Funding Agency, the Civil Service, Education and Employers, Virgin Atlantic and more, the summit is the must attend conference dedicated to uncovering both the strategic and practical elements needed to develop and deliver; early engagement, internship, work experience, apprenticeship and graduate programmes that align to organisational talent agendas.
Attending this summit will enable you to:
- Gain insights from best practice case studies from a range of industries
- Take away practical tools and strategies to develop robust early careers programmes that align to your overall talent agenda
- Attend smaller breakout sessions on the topics that really interest you
- Network and share best practice insights with industry peers
- Hear from leading industry experts about the changes that will affect the development of early talent within your organisations.
- and more!