Our highly anticipated annual Employee Engagement Summit went ahead on the 29th March - but you can still discover all the thought leadership from the day with your copy of the presentation documents.
Our highly anticipated annual Employee Engagement Summit went ahead on the 29th March – but you can still discover all the thought leadership from the day with your copy of the presentation documents.
Chaired by Dr Amy Armstrong from Hult International Business School, our speaker list included experts from Engage for Success, WorkplaceBuzz Ltd, Brainlabs Digital, Northern Gas, Ministry of Justice, Peoplise, Royal Mail, IBM and engagement award winners RHP – all sharing their
knowledge and expertise to help explore the current state of the employee engagement movement and the best practice solutions to help organisations grow their strategies in 2017.
Key topics for the day included:
- Economic, political and socio-demographic factors impacting on workplace engagement
- Key drivers and impacts of employee engagement
- Effectively communicating and engaging with a dispersed and remote workforce
- Understand the importance of managers and their role in embedding and driving engagement
- Strategies to secure manager buy in and create champions for your engagement agenda
- Maintaining engagement through periods of change and unpredictability
If you missed the conference, don’t worry – the documents and presentation slides are available to order here.
To see a full list of upcoming conferences, covering a wide range of HR related topics, click here.