Symposium announce another top quality signing for the autumn season, with the Executive Director for Apprenticeships at the Skills Funding Agency, Sue Husband, confirmed as the chair for our December conference.
We are overwhelmed with the response that the 2014 Apprentices and School Leavers Conference has received since we launched the conference programme back in July. There are still three months until the event date (2nd December) and we have sold more than 100 places!
We couldn’t think of a better person to chair this event than Sue Husband, the Executive Director for Apprenticeships and Delivery Services for the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), an executive agency of the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS).
Sue is responsible for the apprenticeships division at SFA, ensuring the delivery of high-quality apprenticeships for employers and individuals through the Agency’s two customer-facing services: the National Apprenticeship Service and the National Careers Service.
Sue will be acting as Chair to a host of dynamic speakers such as:
- Barclays Bank – Mike Thompson, Head of Early Careers
- BBC – Claire Paul, Head of Entry Level Talent
- Capgemini – Rebecca Plant, Head of Graduate & Apprentice Programmes
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) – Katerina Rüdiger, Head of Skills and Policy Campaigns
- Microsoft -Dominic Gill, Partner Apprenticeship Programme Manager…and many more!
Join Sue Husband and more than 100 HR, in-house recruitment and L&D professionals at the Apprentices and School Leavers Conference!
We are confident that this conference will fill to capacity, so make sure to secure your place now!