The 11th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will share the latest strategies to attract, retain and develop the brightest graduate talent in the current competitive market.
The 11th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will share the latest strategies to attract, retain and develop the brightest graduate talent in the current competitive market – and we are delighted to announce a first look at the programme and speakers for this highly regarded event.
Chaired by Paul Blackmore, Head of Student Employment at the University of Exeter, this conference is an opportunity to hear about best practice strategies from industry leaders across the sectors. It is designed to offer HR and Recruitment professionals responsible for hiring and developing graduates a chance to uncover both the strategic and practical elements of implementing a successful and innovative graduate programme.
Featuring speakers from cut-e, Lloyds Banking Group, Milkround, Suffolk County Council, Taylor Wessing, Saville Assessment, TARGETrecruit, NFU Mutual, Explore Learning, Coventry Building Society, Thales and Dyson, the Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will address many issues and topics including:
- The value and contribution of graduates to your organisation, your bottomline, innovation and talent pipeline
- How to factor in diversity and inclusion into graduate schemes
- Improving social media offering to attract the graduates you want
- The gamification of recruitment and how to use it to your advantage
- The latest studies on the needs and wants of graduates to be able to develop an attractive, engaging and robust graduate recruitment programme
- How to develop a strong, authentic and appealing graduate employer brand to improve attraction, alignment and retention
- Innovative approaches to developing graduates
- Best practice from leading organisations on their successful graduate programmes; their challenges, the strategy and outcomes
- and more!