ProGlobal 2017 is Symposium’s 9th annual global mobility forum covering the strategic and practical aspects of assignment management in the current VUCA climate as well as examining the future direction of global mobility, changing assignment types and how the global mobility role and scope
is changing. This event has been specially designed to assist in-house HR and Mobility professionals responsible for the strategic management of expatriates and international employees.
For this year’s highly anticipated conference, we are excited to begin announcing speakers who will be sharing their expertise and knowledge on this important aspect of HR.
Chairing the conference is Bob Day, Head of Global Immigration Services Operations, Quality and Delivery at Santa Fe, who will be overseeing talks from Neerav Shah from ECA International, Asma Bashir and Antonio Lam from Newland Chase, Andrea Piacentini from The RES Forum, Khadjee Islam from Aggrekko, Natalie Agostinho from the British Council and Erica Bone from CNN EMEA. The programme will also see speakers from K2 International Mobility and Crown Mobility.
This summit has been designed to enable attendees to:
- Gain insights from best practice case studies from a range of industries
- Take away practical tools and strategies to develop an agile global mobility strategy
- Attend smaller breakout sessions on the topics that really interest them
- Network and share best practice insights with industry peers
- Hear from leading industry experts about the changes affecting the future of global mobility
Held at the Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf on 8th June, this is a must attend conference for any HR professionals involved in global mobility.