Buy all the webinars and delegate documentation together and save £144 compared purchasing the elements seperately.
On demand webinar with presentations and accompanying audio recorded at the event.
The forum offered HR and recruitment professionals, responsible for hiring and developing graduates, strategic and practical elements for implementing a successful and innovative graduate programme. In addition to offering the tools and knowledge needed to attract the best graduate talent and keep them engaged throughout the programme.
|Type:||Presentation recorded at conference|
|Format:||Clickable slide presentations plus streamed audio file only|
|Duration:||10 Sessions – Varying lengths|
Where to find the presentations
Once you have paid, login and then return to this page. A tab will appear above with links to the presentations.
This conference took an in-depth look the latest innovations in recruitment, with a focus on RPO, digital & social media strategies and the latest technologies.
- The event gave delegates the tools to develop cost-effective solutions that supported their business agenda.
- This conference helped attendees streamline recruitment strategies and improve their candidate experience.
In addition, this event will enable you to:
- Develop an innovative approach to traditional recruitment methods
- Integrate mobile and video in to the recruitment process
- Deliver talent pooling and proactive sourcing
- Use the latest innovations in social/digital recruitment
- Develop your online presence and content through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and blogs
- Integrate talent management and recruitment
- Achieve demonstrable efficiencies and value
- Link recruitment to business outcomes
- Reach the global workforce
- Examine innovation in the RPO industry
Expert speakers who will share their knowledge:
The carefully selected speakers who will help you improve your recruitment process include:
- Allied Milling and Baking – Gareth Evans, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Allied Milling and Baking – Nigel Toon, HR and Communications Director
- Autodesk – Tony Mancino, Senior Recruiter Talent Acquisition
- Birmingham City Council – Sue Wait, HR Business Partner – People Resourcing and In-Source, Corporate Human Resources
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Ashley Hever, European Talent Acquisition Manager
- Kenexa, an IBM Company – Jacques Bossonney, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, EMEA
- Manpower Group – Jim McCoy, Vice President, RPO Practice Leader, North America
- SABMiller Procurement GmbH – Chris Taylor, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Visa Europe – Andrew Wilson, Head of Resourcing & Workforce Planning
- Barclays – Mark Astley, Resourcing Business Partner – Chief Operating Office, UKRBB Resourcing
Not sure you will benefit? Here’s what past attendees said:
- Great conference, very informative – Director of Staffing EMEA, Covidien
- Thanks for a great event – Editor, Outsource
- I really enjoyed the event, very well organised, a good line-up of speakers – Resourcing and Community Executive, G4S plc
- Great forum….many thanks – Director of RPO Operations EMEA, Kenexa
The event programme:
|Session 01||Introduction and opening address by conference chair
Jim McCoy, Vice President, RPO Practice Leader, North America Manpower Group
|Session 02||Developing your organisational culture to drive smart recruitment
Jacques Bossonney, VP RPO Sales EMEA, Kenexa® an IBM Company
|Session 03||What does innovation mean for the RPO industry
Greg Allen, Global Head of Resourcing, Lloyd’s Register
Proactive Sourcing: creating the ultimate engagement
Tony Mancino, Senior Recruiter Talent Acquisition, Autodesk
|Session 05||Questions and discussion with the speakers|
Engaging line managers with a changing recruitment approach
Gareth Evans, Talent Acquisition Manager & Nigel Toon, HR and Communications Director, Allied Milling and Baking
|Session 07||Transforming recruitment
Mark Astley, Lead Resourcing business partner, Barclays Bank Plc
|Session 08||Innovation in social recruitment
Ashley Hever, European Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Improving delivery and customer satisfaction through a partnership approach
Andrew Wilson, Head of Resourcing & Workforce Planning, Visa Europe
|Session 10||Questions and discussion with the speakers|
Links to presentations
Please click the following links to be taken through to the relevant sessions. Find the "Links to presentations" tab and click to play.