The <a href="http://www.symposium.co.uk/event/proglobal-2016/">ProGlobal 2016: International HR and Global Mobility</a> conference on the 16<sup>th</sup> June, in London.
The ProGlobal 2016: International HR and Global Mobility conference on the 16th June, in London is a unique opportunity for senior in-house HR and mobility professionals to discuss the challenges, solutions and trends influencing the success of their international assignments.
This forum will provide delegates with the practical aspects of assignment management as well as examining the future direction of global mobility, changing assignment types and how global mobility role and scope is changing. We have a special early bird discount currently running till the Friday the 19th of February, act now and book your place today to save yourself 50% off of the original price.
The event has been specially designed to assist in-house HR professionals responsible for the management and administration of expatriate’s and international employees.
You will learn to:
- Examine the future direction of the industry including the changing role and scope of global mobility
- Understand the legal and immigration changes to watch out for
- Successfully integrate mobility into the broader HR remit
- Manage a range of emerging assignment types from project driven, business travellers to junior mobility
- Improve diversity across your assignees
- Reduce costs and achieve a more cost effective mobility policy
- Examine trends in global compensation and innovative with global reward
- Hear practical examples to address challenges and set up in demanding and emerging market
This event is perfect for global mobility professionals, international HR managers or directors, benefits and rewards managers, relocation managers and expatriate managers.
Do not miss out on this great early bird discount, act today and book here or call 020 7231 5100.