The internet and social media have transformed recruitment. Job seekers can now access you directly and form opinions, good or bad, about your company by how you appear and interact online.
This training will give you the skills to increase your direct sourcing, and you will learn how to find, contact and recruit from a wide range of social networks, including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have proven techniques for finding, contacting and recruiting people from a wide range of social networks.
- Understand Boolean and X-Ray for targeted searching
- Know which social networks are right for your company’s needs
- Be able to present yourself and your company online to engage and attract passive candidates
- Have a range of tools to use to increase referrals without turning off fans or followers
If you are interested in gaining a better understanding of how social media tools can aid recruitment then this event is perfect for you. Those that should attend this training are HR practitioners with responsibility for recruitment, HR team members concerned with how actions on social channels impact your employer brand and recruitment agency consultants or RPO providers.
To find out more information about this training, including the full programme, click here.
Secure your place today, click here to book or call 020 7231 5100.