For UK based businesses, Brexit is possibly the biggest political issue of a generation. No one can be absolutely sure what the impacts will be once the UK has left the EU but everyone needs to be prepared for the worst (and the best) so they are ready for whatever comes.
This event will look at the current progress of the Brexit negotiations – what has been achieved and what the effects currently are. We will look at the challenges thrown up, and what business can do to overcome them as well as what businesses can start to do now to mitigate negative effects from Britain leaving the EU.
Featuring speakers from Cummins Business Services, AIRBUS, Helping Hands, Libra Group, Womble Bond Dickinson, Public International Law Advisory Group, CIPD and more, this conference will cover many topics including:
- The Brexit plans of many leading firms – what they are doing and the future phases
- Approaches for differing sectors
- Alternative skills sources and labour market post-Brexit and how to fill skills gaps
- Immigration policies and areas that must be considered in strategies
- The legal implications of Brexit for free movement and employment law
- Discussing Brexit – a catastrophe or an opportunity?
- Will businesses be able to recruit from the EU / overseas?
- Rights of employees
- Setting up EU operations
- and more!