The HR Headmistress Kate Russell returns to assess whether HR considers social media an opportunity or a threat, plus our branding expert Paul Hitchens shares his take-aways from our Employee Engagement Summit in London last week.
We announce a new speaker for our [email protected] conference in June, plus highlight how you could win a FREE place to ProGlobal 2015, the UK’s leading expatriate and global mobility forum, in July.
Happy HR reading to you all.
Head of HR Consulting, Symposium
Remember, if you don’t want to hear from us, please just unsubscribe and we’ll remove you from this mailing list.
- Enhancing Organisational Capability through Learning & Development - 8 August 2016
- Getting to Grips with HR Business Partnering - 8 August 2016
- Excellence in Apprentice Recruitment - 8 August 2016
- Ageing at Work - 8 August 2016
- Alcohol and Drugs: The Management of Workplace Problems - 8 August 2016
- Employer Branding - 8 August 2016
- Brand Touchpoints - 8 August 2016
- Business and HR Process Design - 8 August 2016
- Conducting Difficult Conversations - 8 August 2016
- Core Values and Human Resources - 8 August 2016