Master HR business partnering and save £100 when you book both the <a href="http://www.symposium.co.uk/current-conferences/successful-hr-business-partnering-conference-2015/">Successful HR Business Partnering Conference 2015</a> and the <a href="http://www.symposium.co.uk/event/getting-to-grips-with-hr-business-partnering-hbp30/">Getting to Grips with HR Business Partnering</a> training day.
Master HR business partnering and save £100 when you book both the Successful HR Business Partnering Conference 2015 and the Getting to Grips with HR Business Partnering training day. There isn’t much time left, as the conference is on the 10th of November – act now to avoid missing out on this great combined offer!
The conference will help you to understand current and future business and customer needs. At this event you will:
- Learn practical tips to become a better partner to the business and improve your impact
- Develop staff and improve capability in HR
- Use data and analytics to support decision making
- Understand business and colleagues views
- Create sustainable and agile HR model
- Build credibility and better working relationships
- Demonstrate how HR technology is a key enabler to the business
- Examine the next generation of HR business partnering
Attend the training day to catch-up with the latest thinking on HR business partnering and to fully understand what the role can look like. By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the role(s) of the HR business partner and the benefits this role can provide
- Be able to tailor and implement/ improve this role within your organisation
- Be able to describe the consulting skills required by a HR business partner
- Have developed an action plan to build credibility and transform the business partner role in your organisation
- Ensure that the list of essential or desired competencies do not lead to unlawful discrimination against potential employees
Act fast as this offer ends very soon, to book click here or call 020 7231 5100.